DVI-D SINGLE LINK CABLE * DVI-D/DVI-D; 10'
TAA AV Cables & Adapters
Belkin's Single Link DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. Featuring a DVI digital single-link format, this Cable delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 4.95Gbps.
- Simplicity-Quick, Hot Plug Detection. PC and Mac compatible
- Quality-Manufacturer lifetime warranty
- Thumbscrews and latches make installation a breeze
- Full Undermold shield helps meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference
- Gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss
- Type: DVI cable
- TMDS Links: Single link
- Length: 10 ft
- Connector(s): 1 x 18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 18 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) - male