DVI-D DUAL LINK CABLE * DVI-D(M-DL)/(M-DL); 10'
TAA AV Cables & Adapters
Belkin's Dual Link DVI Cable provides a high-bandwidth video interface suitable for today's host and display devices, and addresses potential future bandwidth requirements. It meets Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) standards, guaranteeing outstanding performance with all digital, flat-panel, liquid-crystal displays. This DVI digital-cable format delivers high-speed digital transmission of up to 9.9Gbps.
- Offers flexible movement, durability, and fit with molded-strain-relief construction
- Ensures your comfort and ease of installation with oversized rounded thumbscrews
- Complies with fully rated cable specification using braid-and-foil-shield protection
- Reduces cross talk and interference with aluminum undermold shield
- Retains perfect fit with connectors
- Supports resolutions of 1600 x 1200 pixels and higher
- Type: DVI cable
- TMDS Links: Dual link
- Length: 10 ft
- Connector(s): 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male