Belkin Advanced Secure DisplayPort KVM Switch; 4-Port Plus
Switches & Cables
DisplayPort is a complex protocol with the capabilities of transferring various types of information beyond just display signals, therefore challenging in terms of security. Belkin is the only company in the market who overcame this challenge and has added the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM to its product range. With the increasing popularity of DisplayPort displays, the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is the perfect solution. The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols; supporting resolutions up to 3840×2160. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies. The Belkin Secure 4-port DisplayPort KVM (model F1DN104P) supports up to four computers and has the capabilities of switching CAC, Keyboard, Mouse, Audio and DisplayPort.
In order to assure the highest level of protection the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is Common Criteria Validated to EAL4+.
- Fully compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols, supporting resolutions up to 3840x2160.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching – The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels.
- Future Proof- the Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM supports all current and future display resolutions.
- Increased Reliability- Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has been increased dramatically to over 15 years.
- Common Criteria Validated to EAL4+ - The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM is Common Criteria validated to EAL 4+ (Evaluation Assurance Level 4). The product also complies with NIAP Protection Profile 2.2
- The Ultimate Security Solution- A host of security features including Unidirectional Data Paths, Dedicated Processors for Emulation, No Shared Resources and USB Port Protection.
• Device Type: KVM / audio switch - 4 ports
• Enclosure Type: Desktop
• Ports 4 x KVM / audio
• KVM Local Users Qty: 1 local user
• Keyboard / Mouse Interface: PS/2, USB
• Max Resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
• Features Common Access Card: (CAC) reader support
• Status Indicators: Port status
Expansion / Connectivity
• Interfaces: 5 x DisplayPort
4 x keyboard (USB) / mouse (USB) - Type B
1 x keyboard (PS/2)
1 x mouse (PS/2)
4 x audio output
3 x USB - Type A
4 x USB - Type B
1 x audio input
• Power Device: External power adapter
• Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
• Compliant Standards: EAL 4+
Dimensions & Weight
• Width: 12.5 in
• Depth: 17 in
• Height: 6.4 in
• Weight: 3.9 lbs
• Service & Support: 3 years warranty
• Service & Support: Details Limited warranty - 3 years
• Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
• Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
• Humidity Range Operating: 0 - 80% (non-condensing)