Belkin Secure Flip 2-Port VGA KVM w/audio and remote controller
KVM Switches & Cables
Where to buy
Belkin's Secure Flip KVM Switches provide superior security and data protection by providing true data path isolation between systems and networks. They are fully compatible with legacy and new government systems and meet Common Criteria security requirements.
These switches are designed, manufactured and certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 standard. The latest NIAP Protection Profile ensures agencies are receiving superior protection for keyboards, pointing devices, displays and audio. Using unidirectional data paths with optical diodes, they prevent peripherals from being used to leak information from one computer system to another.
Additional security is provided through the end-to-end tamper-proof system that prevents physical tampering, and the intuitive user interface reduces user-switching errors by providing clear identification.
Belkin’s unique compact Flip design enables end-users to tuck the device behind the desk, reducing desktop clutter and leaving only a small remote control device on the desktop.
The Belkin Secure Flip 2-Port VGA KVM (model F1DN102V-3) supports VGA displays.
Expect the best compatibility out-of-the-gate with a Secure KVM solution that's designed and vigorously tested to work seamlessly with common systems and peripherals used by the defense and intelligence community.
- VGA Support: A perfect solution for legacy PCs and displays
- Designed for Secure Desktops in 2-network environments: Cost-effective, small footprint
- Real-time switching: Offers an uninterrupted user experience
- Remote Control: For easy placement & control
- Integrated cables: Included with product, easy to install
- Hardware-based peripheral isolation: No dependency on firmware; no keyboard buffering or memory
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes: Assure data can flow from devices to host only
- Display plug & play (DDC) protection: Leakage prevention through patented emulated technology; DDC/EDID fully functional
- Active anti-tampering system: Always-on with 10 years battery; holographic tampering evident labels
- NIAP certified to Common Criteria Protection Profile PSS Ver 3.0
Number of Computers Supported: 2
- Console Mouse and Keyboard Ports: USB Type A
- Console Audio Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) female
- Console Video Port: VGA
- Display Resolution Supported: Up to 2048 x1536
- Console Remote Control Port: 1/10" (2.5mm) female
PC Port Connectors
- Computer/Keyboard Connector: USB Type A
- Computer Video Connector: VGA
- Computer Audio Jack: 1/8" (3.5mm) male
- Security Accreditation: NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0
- Regulatory Compliant Standards: FCC, CE, UL, ICES
- Power adapter: External
- Service & Support: Limited warranty - 3 years
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 0 - 80% RH, non-condensing
- Min Storage Temperature: -4 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 140 °F
Dimensions: 4.3 (W) x 3.0 (D) x 1.0 (H) inch
Weight: 1.6 lbs.