2-Port KVM Bundle * PS/2 Only W/2 Cables
KVM Switches & Cables
The 2-port KVM Switch is an affordable switching solution that saves workspace while giving you control of two PS/2 computers from one console. It frees up desktop space and draws power off the keyboard, eliminating the need for a power supply. The Switch includes such features as mouse and keyboard emulation, to ensure smooth boot up and operation, as well as hot key functionality so you can switch ports easily through simple keyboard commands. The unit supports high-quality video resolution of up to 1920x1440@65Hz (through a 200MHz video bandwidth) when used with the included coaxial VGA cabling. Its auto-scanning functionality, LED indicators, and PC99 color connectors make operation and organization easy.
This product does not support Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Includes two 6 ft. OmniView KVM Cables Kits;
- Supports video resolution of up to 1920x1440@65Hz;
- Supports multiple operating systems;
- Features hot key switching;
- Includes automatic scanning function;
- Offers keyboard and mouse emulation;
- Requires no power supply.
- Device Type: KVM switch - 2 ports
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Ports: 2 x KVM port(s)
- KVM Local Users Qty: 1 local user
- Keyboard / Mouse Interface: PS/2
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1440 @ 65 Hz
- Max Video Bandwidth: 200 MHz
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: Mouse : 2 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), Keyboard : 2 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), Display / video : 2 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Display / video : 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - 1, Keyboard : 1 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - 1, Mouse : 1 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - 1
- Cables Included: 2 x keyboard / mouse / video cable kit - 6 ft
- Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B
- Service & Support: 3 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years