Flip 2-Port KVM with Remote * PS/2
KVM Switches & Cables
Two computers. One monitor. No problem.
Business professionals who bring home their laptops spend countless evenings in front of a small display and cramped keyboard. Thanks to Flip, you can now use your big monitor and full-sized keyboard for both your laptop and home computer. It's simple. Just press the remote to flip your monitor from one computer to the next.
Flip is also great for connecting your old and new desktop computers, so you can access files and programs effortlessly using the same monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Shares one monitor, keyboard, and mouse between computers;
- Connects instantly to notebook computers;
- Features a 2-color LED that indicates which computer Flip is accessing;
- Includes 2 built-in cables to connect computers;
- Installs in 3 easy steps with no software required.
- Device Type: KVM switch - 2 ports
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Ports: 2 x KVM port(s)
- KVM Local Users Qty: 1 local user
- Keyboard / Mouse Interface: PS/2
- Max Resolution: 2048 x 1536 @ 65 Hz
- Status Indicators: Port status
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: Display / video : 2 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), Keyboard : 2 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), Mouse : 2 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), Keyboard : 1 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), Mouse : 1 x generic - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), Display / video : 1 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- Width: 4 in
- Depth: 3.7 in
- Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Included Accessories: Remote control
- Cables Included: 1 x keyboard / mouse / video cable - 2 ft, 1 x keyboard / mouse / video cable - 6 ft, 1 x remote control cable - 6 ft
- Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B
Software / System Requirements
- OS Required: Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Service & Support: 3 years warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years