OmniView Dual-Port Cable; VGA & PS/2; 6 FT
Connect two PS/2 servers per cable to your PRO3 or Quad-Bus KVM Switch with Dual-Port Cabling from up to 25 ft. OmniView Dual-Port Cables simplify cable management and reduce cable bulk by 55% over standard KVM cabling. Belkin's advanced wiring design and coaxial VGA cabling preserve signal integrity from the first to the last server.
- Preserves signal integrity at higher resolutions with coaxial VGA cabling;
- Adds durable strength with Tactilite molded-strain relief construction;
- Features exclusive, 360-degree turning radius for flexibility even under extreme conditions;
- Protects against damage to conductors;
- Reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI).
- Type: Keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) cable
- Technology: Double shielded
- Cable Features: Molded
- Length: 6 ft
- Connector(s): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) - male
- Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed For: Belkin LCD Rack Console, LCD Rack Console with Dual-Rail Technology, OmniView Dual-Rail LCD Console, Titan LCD Rack Console with PRO3, Widescreen Rack Console, Widescreen Rack-Mount Console with PRO3, Belkin OmniView Dual-User PRO3 USB & PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch, Belkin OmniView ENTERPRISE, Belkin OmniView PRO3 PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, PS/2 4-Port KVM Switch, PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 16-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 4-Port KVM Switch, USB & PS/2 8-Port KVM Switch