VGA/PS/2 to VGA/USB SMART Cable, 6 FT
KVM Switches & Cables
The Belkin Smart VGA/PS/2 to VGA/USB Cable converts PS2 keyboard and Mouse to USB, to allow legacy systems that support PS2 to be used with a USB KVM switch.
Belkin smart cables are fully compatible with Belkin KVMs and are designed specifically for multi-platform workstation environments.
- Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity
- Ferrite bead reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Strain relief molding increases durability
- Double shielding and PVC overmolding prevent loss of data
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allows for easy installation
- All-in-one design makes connections and setups neat and easy
- UL rated wiring
- Type: Keyboard / video / mouse (KVM) cable
- Length: 6 ft
- Connector(s): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 2 x 4 pin USB Type A - male
- Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B