VGA to DVI SMART Cable, 6 FT
KVM Switches & Cables
Belkin Smart Cables connect between the Desktop Computer and the KVM. Once connected, the cable converts the video signal (VGA or DVI) from the PC to a compatible signal for the KVM. The KVM is now able to support mix platform environments. Belkin smart cables are fully compatible with Belkin KVMs.
The Belkin Smart VGA to DVI-D Cable connects to Belkin Advanced Secure DVI-I and Secure DVI-D KVM Switches and provides multi-platform support for desktop computers with an analog connection (VGA). It also converts analog (VGA) signals to digital in order to support Advanced Secure DVI-I and Secure DVI-D KVMs in conjunction with a digital (DVI-D) monitor.
- Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity
- Ferrite bead reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)
- Strain relief molding increases durability
- Double shielding and PVC overmolding prevent loss of data
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allows for easy installation
- All-in-one design makes connections and setups neat and easy
- UL rated wiring
- Type: Video / USB cable
- Length: 6 ft
- Connector(s): 1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male, 1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x 24 pin digital DVI - male, 1 x 4 pin USB Type B - male
- Manufacturer Selling Program: Belkin B2B