5-Port Gigabit Switch
Backward-compatible with 10/100 networks, each switch easily integrates into a network for instant high performance. It delivers dedicated 100 Mbps links to each directly attached LAN segment or PC, enabling your servers and workstations to transfer large AV and graphic files efficiently throughout your network. It provides your servers and workstations the capacity to transfer large video, audio, and graphic files throughout your network - at gigabit speeds.
Engineered for compact convenience, each Switch features a durable metal chassis that can be placed on the desktop or mounted on a wall. All ports auto-negotiate between a 10-, 100-, or 1000 Mbps network and adjust for straight-through or crossover cables, so you don't have to worry about cable type.
Compatible with existing 10/100 networks and major operating systems, your 5-Port Gigabit Switch from Belkin delivers error free transfers at maximum networks speeds.
- High-speed, dedicated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- 1U chassis, place on your desk or mount on a wall
- Auto MDI/MDIX ports
- Auto-negotiation between 10-, 100-, and 1000 Mbps on all ports
- Auto-negotiation for full and half duplex on all ports
- Collision detection on all ports
- IEEE 802.3x pause frames flow control in full-duplex operation
- Back-pressure flow control in half-duplex operation
- Support for up to 8,000 MAC address entries
- Device Type: Switch - 5 ports
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Ports: 5 x 10/100/1000
- Features: Auto-sensing per device
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces: 5 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - lifetime