The Belkin Tablet Stage turns your tablet into an interactive presentation tool for the classroom. The Tablet Stage features an adjustable mount that holds your tablet securely above a staging area. The tablet’s camera can focus on a textbook, worksheet, photo, or any other subject for class discussion. By connecting your tablet to a projector, TV, or monitor, you can share images and video with students in real time. The stage is illuminated by an adjustable LED light, and integrated cable management keeps cords conveniently out of the way. Complete your classroom presentation solution with the Belkin Stage interactive whiteboard and document camera app. A free download from Apple’s App Store, Stage makes it easy to capture images or live video on your tablet, overlay text and labels, highlight key points throughout the lesson and record sessions to use later or share online.
- Stable, adjustable platform turns your tablet into an interactive presentation tool
- Document camera mode makes it easy to capture images and live video for display or projection
- Podium mode enables efficient, effective lectures and collaboration
- Adjustable LED light with two brightness settings illuminates the workspace
- Integrated cable management keeps USB and power cords out of the way
- Case-compatible design works with tablets from 7 in. to 11 in. (diagonal)
- Belkin Stage interactive whiteboard and document camera iPad app is a comprehensive presentation tool and the perfect complement for the Tablet Stage stand
- Type: Stand
- Recommended Use: Web tablet
- Recommended Display Size: 7" - 11"
- Features: Adjustable height, portrait to landscape movement, integrated cable management, adjustable angle, LED lighting system, interactive whiteboard