CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable * RJ45M/RJ45M; 2 Orange
Upgrade your network with a CAT6 Snagless Networking Cable from Belkin and enjoy clean, clear transmissions. Now you can replace CAT5 cables that don't support 100BASE-T or Gigabit Ethernet and improve the return loss in your current network by 40 percent. Engineered with 50-micron gold-plated connectors to ensure clear transmissions, and snagless molds to protect the RJ45 tabs from damage during installation, this cable meets and exceeds the performance requirements of Category 6.
- Cabling components designed and tested to support existing CAT6 structured cabling infrastructure;
- Improved transmission performance, superior immunity from external noise, fewer retransmission, and fewer lost packets.
- Network Cable Type: Patch cable - CAT 6
- Technology: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Features: Molded, snagless
- Length: 2 ft
- Color: Orange
- Connector(s): 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed For: Belkin Omniview SMB 1x16 KVM-over-IP Switch, SMB 1x8 KVM-over-IP Switch, Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch