CAT5e Assembled Patch Cable * RJ45M/RJ45M; 10 Red
Cables & Adapters
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN).
The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Network Cable Type: Patch cable - CAT 5e
- Features: Gold plated connectors
- Length: 10 ft
- Color: Red
- Connector(s): 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 1 x RJ-45 - male
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Designed For: Belkin Omniview SMB 1x16 KVM-over-IP Switch, SMB 1x8 KVM-over-IP Switch, Belkin OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM Switch